The majority of consumers start their house search online. But could the real estate agent's website’s functionality be turning off potential homebuyers?
A few common mistakes that real estate websites and apps are making, including:
- The website displays only minimal information.
- The website requires the consumer to "log in" prior to seeing the details or more than a single photo.
- The website is not mobile adaptive.
- The website does not have a consumer-friendly search capability.
- The real agent doesn't respond to inquiries through their website.
Let me know if there are other items that you hate about real estate websites.